The sweet dream to your nightmare...!
Created for KADOKAWA Corporation & Active Gaming Media's PGMMV 'Game Development Challenge.'
Digital artist StudioDaeera invites you to come and try out a new twist on twin stick shooters: an inspired love letter to classic shoot 'em ups! Featuring tight and polished gameplay that's backed by a kick-ass stereo chiptune soundtrack composed by Firespike33. You do not want to miss this arcade styled experience!
What happened to the unlucky people who fell into comas they couldn't wake up from...? A rare phenomenon that has puzzled doctors to this day. Many say it was only their poor health or genetics, but the victims claim to have seen an enigmatic spaceman who nullified the source of their coma—an age old evil he has battled time and time again...
It sounds like the stuff of dreams. Because it is.
- Fire and level up your standard & specialty shot types to really bring the hurt!
- Whip your Flash Shield out at enemy projectiles for stronger counterattacks!
- Build up the Lucid Gauge, then trigger your all-powerful Lucid Mode in a pinch!
- Battle the Coma State together with your very own Double in local 2 player co-op!
For more on CSE,
check out its Wiki page!
Should the game run poorly for you, enable the LOW/Smooth graphics option in the main menu.
Gamepad(s) are strongly recommended to play, the game was designed around them.
Xbox 360/Xbox One, DS4 or Nintendo Switch Pro controller should work fine. Others with the same number of button inputs as those game-pads should work too (results may vary.)
You can now shoot with the face buttons on a gamepad (each button corresponds to a direction on the stick).
I was made aware that there IS a way to rebind controls with PGMMV games. On PC, press F1 in game to bring up a top down menu. From there, you can select the keyboard or detected gamepad(s) if using them, and then rebind keys. Just note that the in game button prompts do not change to reflect your bindings.
Controller type can be switched from the title screen's options menu.
- WASD = Left Stick [Move Burai]
- Arrow Keys = Right Stick [Shoot Weapon]
- Spacebar = Right Trigger [Flash Shield]
- Shift = Left Trigger [Lucid Mode]
- Enter = Start [OK/Use Credit]
- Backspace = Select [Back/Cancel]
- Z = Top Face Button ['Toggle menu Details]